LPG Endermologie – Cellulite Lipo Massage
Despite a healthy lifestyle and regular physical activity, our body’s metabolism slows down and accelerates fat storage. Cellulite, love handles, and muffin tops become our worst enemy. It can affect men and woman of all ages and all body types.
LPG Endermologie uses LPG rolls ( Roll’UP, Roll’IN, Roll’OUT ) to gently condition skin tissue to eliminate fat deposits, revitalize blood, lymphatic circulation, and lipolysis. Using these various LPG rolls, collagen and elastin are stimulated and skin quickly firms.
You will slim down fat cells, smooth cellulite, firm the skin and re sculpt your figure.
For any women who:
- Despite weight loss diets, cannot seem to get rid of “saddlebag thighs”, “banana bulges”, fat deposits riddled with
cellulite dimples… and basically any figure defect out there.
- Are thin and practice a healthy lifestyle, yet suffer from cellulite dimples, fat deposits or flabby skin.
- Despite using cosmetics, can’t remove thick, orange peel skin.
- Would like rapid, risk-free and painless results – without undergoing surgery.
- Have experienced the major hormonal fluctuations of puberty, pregnancy, or menopause which have ended in dramatic
- Have been able to stay thin over the years, but have not been able to avoid the sagging, thinning skin of advancing age.
- Understand that it’s necessary to reactivate the cells responsible for youthful skin and weight loss
(i.e. fibroblasts and adipocytes) and therefore include LPG MECHANO-STIMULATION in their anti-aging beauty routine.
But also for men who:
- Have a healthy lifestyle (sport, balanced diet) but still have stubborn fat such as love-handles
- Wish to sculpt certain parts of their body.
- Have lost weight and want to keep their skin firm and elastic.
TOTAL contraindications to the Endermologie protocol:
- Circulatory or vascular disease, blood clots, phlebitis or unexplained calf pain
- Infectious progressive diseases, AIDS
- Anti-Coagulant medication ( i.e Coumadin, Warfarin )
- Active Cancer
LOCAL contraindications for the Endermologie protocol (work around the area):
- Hernia (inguinal or abdominal)
- Varicose Veins
- Eruptions, wounds, infected areas, open sores
- Injection sites
- Skin tumors
We do offer complementary consultations. A series of treatments will be recommended by your therapist to receive optimal results. Results are easily maintained with follow up with single 30 min maintenance massage every 6 to 8 weeks after desired results are achieved.